Once you are a verified user on Tokenomy, you will be able to participate in Tokenomy’s Launchpad Projects. If your account has not been verified, please click here to understand How to Verify your Account on Tokenomy Exchange.
To purchase tokens from any of our listed Launchpad Projects, follow the steps below:
- Go to Tokenomy Launchpad and Login to your account using your Tokenomy Exchange account details.
2. On the Launchpad Platform, click on the Launchpad project of your interest.
For example, you may click on PlayGame as shown below.
PlayGame is Tokenomy’s First Launchpad project and will soon be launching its Token Sale on September 10 2018, 4PM (GMT+8). We have recently announced the details of PlayGame’s Token Sale, please read here for more information.
3. To purchase tokens sold by the project, using PlayGame as an example, click on the blue “BUY PXG” button.
4. You will be redirected to the Payment Page (shown below).
Key in the amount of tokens you wish to buy,
Choose your preferred payment currency — BTC / ETH / TEN / USDT,
Select your Payment Method — Account balance or External Wallet,
Finally, click on “Buy Token”.
5. One final Step! Once you have clicked on“BUY TOKEN”, you will be redirected to the Payment Instruction Page.
Your tokens will be automatically be deposited into your Tokenomy Wallet once you have transferred the payment to the address shown.
Tokenomy Launchpad (BETA) will go live August 20 2018, 4PM (GMT +8) with PlayGame as our first launchpad project. To learn more about PlayGame, read PlayGame’s white paper here or visit its.playgame.com.
To register for a Tokenomy account, head on to https://exchange.tokenomy.com/login!
If you need more information feel free to reach us!
Stay in touch for more announcements!
Join the conversation!
Risk warning: Tokenomy does not provide any investment, financial, accounting, valuation, tax, legal or other professional advice. All decisions to buy, sell or trade any Digital Asset using the Services are made solely by you, and you are fully responsible for all such decisions