In order to celebrate PlayGame’s partnership with Tokenomy, we will be launching a FlywithTEN PlayGame competition! Brush up on your flying skills, because you will need them to do well in the competition and have a chance at winning a number of prizes.
The game of the competition is PlayGame’s Floppy Bird, which is a simple and fast-paced game that anyone can enjoy!
FlywithTEN competition date: 27 May 2019, 4 PM (GMT +8) — 27 June 2019, 8 PM (GMT +8)
Top Score Rewards
- Winner: 1 gram of Gold
- Lucky winner #1: 2 grams of Gold
- Lucky winner #2: 1 gram of Gold
- Lucky winner #3: 1 gram of Gold
Participation Rules and Competition Details
- A participant is required to stake 1 TEN into the prize pool as the registration fee for each entry into the game competition
- Each entry represents a chance to win a Top Score Reward and/or a Participation Reward
- Participants may submit as many entries as they would like to increase the chance of winning a Top Score Reward and/or a Participation Reward
- The competition will last for a duration of one month starting from 27 May 2019, 4 PM (GMT +8)— 27 June 2019, 8 PM (GMT +8)
- Participation Rewards winners will be chosen randomly by Tokenomy
- All winners will be announced 1 week after the competition ends
- All prizes will be distributed 2 weeks after the announcement of winners
- All physical gifts will be delivered by Tokenomy to the winners.
- Winners will bear the cost of taxes, whenever applicable
- Winners will be forced to forfeit if they do not meet the Terms and Conditions
- Tokenomy has the authority to change the Terms and Conditions without notice
- Tokenomy Management’s decisions are final and absolute
🔥DO NOT miss out!🔥
Visit PlayGame now to start using TEN tokens for a better gaming experience!
Stay in touch for more announcements!
Tokenomy Website | Tokenomy Telegram |Tokenomy Twitter |Tokenomy Facebook |Tokenomy Instagram
Join the conversation!
Tokenomy Telegram Group english & bahasaindonesia |Tokenomy Reddit
Risk warning: Tokenomy does not provide any investment, financial, accounting, valuation, tax, legal or other professional advice. All decisions to buy, sell or trade any Digital Asset using the Services are made solely by you, and you are fully responsible for all such decisions