Dear Tokenomy members,
We are glad to announce that now you can stake TEZOS and ETHEREUM on Tokenomy Earn! Now you can earn crypto yield both from our fixed deposit or staking program.
Staking is an activity where a user locks or holds his funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to participate in maintaining the operations of a proof-of-stake (PoS)-bases blockchain system. To put it simply, we can say staking is one of the ways to earn rewards by holding one or more digital assets. Currently, on Tokenomy Earn, you can stake XTZ and ETH, but we will be adding add more coins of your choice in the future!
The Benefits of Staking on Tokenomy
- Any users can stake as an individual validator without having to worry about the operational costs and/or higher fund balances to participate.
- No technical/coding knowledge required.
- Leverage the security infrastructure and risk frameworks of an established token platform.
- You can get rewards daily for certain assets and enjoy more options for flexibility when staking on Tokenomy.
- To start staking, simply login to your Tokenomy Account and click “Earn” on the sidebar menu. Click on the “Staking” tab, select the asset, and key in the amount you would like to stake. So easy!
Please note you can’t “un-stake” an ETH product once you have staked it until the Ethereum network 2.0 upgrade is complete. However, you can “un-stake” your XTZ product anytime. To do so, go to your portfolio and select the “Staking” tab. Then select XTZ product and click “unstake”.