Are you longing for a thrilling trading event?
If you are, then you are surely going to love our TokenomyX Demo Trading Competition! It is time to show off your trading skill to win the following amazing prizes:
- 1st Winner: 1 iPhone 12 + 500 IDK
- 2nd Winner: 1 iPad 8 2020 + 500 IDK
- 3rd — 5th Winner: 400 IDK each
- 6th — 10th Winner: 100 IDK each
- 11th — 20th Winner: 50 IDK each
5 Luckydraw Winner: 100 IDK each
Terms and Conditions
- This event is open to all verified members of Tokenomy (newly registered members please make sure to do KYC first).
- This event will start from the 1st of March 2021 at 09:00 AM (UTC+7) and end on the 1st of April 2021 at 03:00 PM (UTC+7)
- The trading competition is taking place on the DEMO mode on TokenomyX and will be for IDK pairs only.
- The Leaderboard will be ranked based on your IDK balance.
- The balance of every user’s demo account will be restarted with an initial capital of 50,000 IDK, and users will not be able to top the account up during this event. If your IDK balance falls to 0, you will be automatically out of the competition.
- TokenomyX reserves the right to disqualify any user who is caught cheating and/or violates any of the terms and conditions.
- All open positions will be closed automatically when the event ends, on the 1st of April 2021 at 3 p.m. Western Indonesian Time (UTC+7).
- The winners will be decided based on the final leaderboard’s snapshot when the event ends.
- The winner will be announced on the 8th of April 2021, and the prizes will be distributed within 2 weeks after the announcement.
- Any decision made by the TokenomyX team is final and cannot be contested.
Ready to warm up your trading engine? Register now and do not miss your chance to be one of our TokenomyX Demo Trading Competition winners!
Stay in touch for more announcements!
Join the conversation!
Risk warning: Tokenomy does not provide any investment, financial, accounting, valuation, tax, legal or other professional advice. All decisions to buy, sell or trade any Digital Asset using the Services are made solely by you, and you are fully responsible for all such decisions